- Make some wonderful memories, see smiles aplenty, as you experience Kiwanis Kiddieland and ride the train, carousel, airplanes and tilt-a-whirl.
- Cozy up to the cook and have a hearty breakfast at Eastland Grill.
- Taste finger licking good ribs at The Cedar Street Grill.
- Witness a sunset at Monument Hill in Addington, a short road trip south on Hwy 81.
- Take a leisurely lap around the walking trail at Whisenant Park on Beech Ave.
- "Cowboy up” at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center and live the adventure of the trail in the experience theatre.
- Popcorn and a soda with a great flick at The Palace Theatre on historic Main Street Duncan.
- Follow the Labyrinth Walk at the Episcopal Church.
- Take a look at "the good old days” at the Stephens County Historical Museum.
- Play in the Exploration Station at the Simmons Center.
- Eat chicken tenders at Johnny’s in Elk Plaza.
- Locate the 5 physical markers of the Chisholm Trail in Duncan and take your photo beside one.
- Enjoy a cantata at First United Methodist Church.
- Cast a lure at Halliburton Park and try your hand at fishing.
- Play miniature golf at Halliburton Park.
- Listen to some big band sound in Fuqua Park as the Chisholm Trail Municipal Band plays. Check www.duncancalendar.com for performance dates!
- See a sunrise over Duncan Lake.
- Rediscover your inner child and play at Centennial Park.
- Shop the antique stores on historic Main Street.
- Dig into a chile relleno at El Palacio.
- Live Duncan’s history as you stroll Main Street Duncan’s Stepping Stone Trail.
- Love films? Trail Dance Film Festival in January each year…be there!
- Tour the historic homes in Duncan, many of which are on the National Historic Society Listing.
- Wildlife watch at Lake Humphreys – you will be certain to see deer, wild turkey and more!
- Go horseback riding at Duncan Lake – horses available for rent at Big Oak Stables, located across from the park entrance.
- Love trains? Visit the replica depot and the 905 Steam Engine Musem and Welcome Center in Fuqua Park.
- Challenge yourself at a round of golf at The Territory.
- Skip stones on Clearcreek Lake.
- Picnic in one of Duncan’s lovely parks!
Cruise Main Street Duncan.
- Stop in for an old fashioned soda float at R&S Drug Store #1’s old style 50’s soda fountain counter on historic Main Street.
- Make a culinary masterpiece at Distinctive Décor during one of the cooking classes offered.
- Pamper yourself with one of a kind spa treatment from Kim Rogow Studio.
- Strike out at Freedom Lanes.
- Geocache the city and find the hidden treasures at select locations.
- Try your hand at Lady Luck at the Chisholm Trail Casino.
- Step back in time while touring the Prairie House.
- Make a bead creation at the Strung Out Bead Shop
- Ride one of the oldest escalators in the state at Butterfields Antique Market on historic Main Street.
- Plan a great golf getaway at The Territory’s "Play and Stay” vacation homes.
Take a photo in front of the Crapemyrtle Mural on the east side wall of The Palace Theatre.
Launch model rockets with the Red River Rocketeers!!